Welcome to the website of the Oregon Grows Partnership. Our collective membership represents well over a quarter of a million Oregonians who are farmers, small business owners, rural residents and shoppers who buy directly from their farm or shop at farmers markets.
As a partnership of Oregon farm, rural development, local food and food security organizations we have joined together around our belief that:
- All Oregonians, regardless of economics or geographic location deserve access to food produced by regional family farmers.
- Agriculture is the cornerstone of our economy and therefore, we believe in supporting Oregon family farmers and ranchers to ensure their economic viability and longevity in our state.
- Production practices that enhance the ecological integrity of our land, air and water should be prioritized.
- Farmers and communities have reciprocal responsibilities to form relationships that support one another.
- Regional food system infrastructure that improves farmers’ access to local and regional production processing, distribution, transportation and markets must be sustained and regenerated.
- It is our responsibility to bring forth the political will to actualize these principles.