The Oregon Grows Partnership is an alliance of Oregon farm, rural development, local food and food security organizations that advance common positions to support Oregon family farmers, promote healthy rural communities and ensure safe and nutritious food for all Oregonians. As a group we believe:
- All Oregonians, regardless of economics or geographic location deserve access to food produced by regional family farmers.
- Agriculture is the cornerstone of our economy and therefore, we believe in supporting Oregon family farmers and ranchers to ensure their economic viability and longevity in our state.
- Production practices that enhance the ecological integrity of our land, air and water should be prioritized.
- Farmers and communities have reciprocal responsibilities to form relationships that support one another.
- Regional food system infrastructure that improves farmers’ access to local and regional production processing, distribution, transportation and markets must be sustained and regenerated.
- It is our responsibility to bring forth the political will to actualize these principles.